Occupational Health & Safety Services
Nemai Consulting is uniquely positioned to provide focused occupational health and safety services either as standalone projects or as part of larger environmental management projects being undertaken by the company. Company personnel are fully conversant with occupational health and safety regulations which allow them to act as safety auditors or Safety Agents on construction sites, or in plant or factory environments.
The full range of services is as follows:
- Acting as the Safety Agent on behalf of the Client, which includes:
- • Reviewing competencies of tendering contractors
- • Undertaking Risk Assessments
- • Preparing Health and Safety Specifications
- • Reviewing and approving Health and Safety Plans
- • Conducting compliance audits
- • Close-out inspections.
- Acting as the Safety Officer on behalf of the Contractor
- Professional advice on compliance with the OHS Act and regulations (particularly the Construction Regulations 2003)
- Occupational Health and Safety Orientation and Training.
- Large diameter pipeline construction Safety Agent
- Waste Water Treatment Works Safety Agent
- Housing developments Safety Agent
- Rehabilitation of derelict and/or ownerless mines Safety Agent
- National Road upgrade Safety Agent
- Water Supply Augmentation Projects Safety Auditor
- Water Transfer Schemes Safety Auditor.